On Thursday, June 2nd, 2022, the people of Mississauga—Erin Mills were heard. Voters in Mississauga gave Doug Ford and Sheref Sabawy a clear mandate to continue what they started in 2018 and build Ontario for the people.
“As we begin a new session of Parliament, I want you to know that my doors will continue to remain open to you and the great people of Mississauga-Erin Mills, so we can listen to and address your concerns,” said Sheref Sabawy, PC Candidate and MPP-elect for Mississauga—Erin Mills.
As part of the PC Plan to build Ontario, Doug Ford and Sheref Sabawy will:
- Rebuild Ontario’s economy, ensuring that the province becomes the destination for foreign investment and the economic heart of Canada.
- Work for workers by investing in skills training, supporting better jobs and bigger paycheques.
- Build highways, and key infrastructure like the Highway 413, the Hazel McCallion Line, and the South Common Community Centre.
- Keep costs down by increasing the housing supply, providing tax relief, and lowering the costs of everyday expenses like gas and child care.
- Implement Ontario’s plan to stay open, boosting the health care workforce, shoring up domestic production of critical supplies, and building more hospitals and long-term care homes.
“There is still a lot of work left to do,” noted Sabawy. “But today, I can promise you this: our PC government will do everything in our power to make life easier and more affordable for you and your family.”
Doug Ford and Sheref Sabawy will get it done.